AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Wood shortage

we use a supplier that has what appears to be poplar or something similar and it's pretty damn decent. nothing has exploded or even cracked unless I m...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Another example of stupid people writing descriptions

@kscott?ÿ that's definitely a big ol' "OOPS!" ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Quit Claim Deeds...Removal of Property from Deeded Descriptions

Stupid question:?ÿ Can an administrative solution like a formal BLA or similar from all effected parties come to a solution with this or do the banks...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@350rocketmike?ÿ I'm starting to hate the wide Trimble beam of lock on anything reflective..wasted an hour today and eventually just moved my set up ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Permit to Construct a Garage

well?ÿDUH! ?ÿ Every time I'm cruising my sites and watching the laborers toiling away, I know they could be fast at hand laying out every single thi...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: safety in heat

@holy-cow?ÿ my room is at 57F at sleep time.?ÿ I've wondered often if my lack of needing much sleep and sleeping in wine cellar temps indicates somet...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: safety in heat

@dave-karoly?ÿ never got that, but experienced wild mania due to over water without electrolytes and it really really sucked. I always spilt water a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing . . .

@lurker?ÿ Go read the Dawes act and it's fallout, and failure, it's a real tragedy. the railroads were indeed the rich and powerful. The Native Amer...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New member - NS, Canada

block state here, shares three other corners with the other block states. welcome! we have a good time here to be sure, it's pretty Decent! ?ÿ ?ÿ ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Crossing . . .

@jim-in-az?ÿ I think the "gifted" part is kind of revisionist history or lore from a misunderstanding of what really was taking place: the Intent ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Alabama studying Associates degree and 2 years experience for Land Surveyor license

Colorado recently had to roll back their forward thinking about the 4yr ABET degree requirements. They reinstituted a 2year option for people who have...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@olemanriver?ÿ here's the spendy version of it.... ?ÿ ?ÿ I used this with big ass sand bags to keep it super stable and got great results when I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

@mightymoe?ÿ it was really kind of a sardonic attempt at a rhetorical question. no one took the bait. ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@rover83?ÿ I miss the elevator tripod. ?ÿ and the SX12 too.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

@lurker?ÿ thanks for the feedback, I figured it was something like that, and I always tell people when I'm laying out the points, I am only here for ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@rover83?ÿ maddening and then a sense of resolve doing the root cause analysis. I miss chasing unique problems like that, and enjoy not discovering ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@olemanriver?ÿ ?ÿ you beat me to it. ?ÿ I have that link saved, and lots of others from all my chasing for answers to things people just shrugged ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@mark-mayer?ÿ I'm probably gonna cause a schism here, but it's probably because I'm using it in and around heavy traffic, not close to the bot and it...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The best robotic total station ?

@rover83?ÿ I see only a marginal increase in lock when using the MT1000.?ÿ Its slightly better, and heavier, and not quite as accurate as a really g...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

@mightymoe?ÿ but the question is?ÿ is there a legal statute that is required? ?ÿ the inspection is done for safety, and tied to engineering, and a...

4 years ago
Page 51 / 215