AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Job duties

Screw the union.?ÿ If you're an LSIT now, you can get a job everywhere else and do better.?ÿ I literally turn recruiters away daily and I am careful t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

@david3038?ÿ I started geophysics at 34 and land surveying at 43 but was aiming at it from 36 onward and picked up GIS along the way. great job futu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@thebionicman?ÿ Hopefully the Prosecutor has earned their keep, every board is different I am learning.?ÿ Staff Attorney thats also a surveyor??ÿ See...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working with other professionals in terms of licensing

I'm just going to read this one, i promise. Mostly. ?????ÿ ?ÿ Colorado Doesn't: ?ÿ The State Board of Licensure for Architects, Professional Engin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@thebionicman?ÿ meh.?ÿ Bollocks.?ÿ A data base to manage less than 2000 people, or even half that, is childs play.?ÿ its mostly on auto pilot.?ÿ Add ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jon-payne?ÿ me, no way. Thank you for the dialogue and discussion.?ÿ Just self deprecating humor, I love a good dialogue and discussion, debate too...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jon-payne?ÿ Fair enough.?ÿ although its still not legal now, which is what i was getting at.?ÿ And based on the claw back nature of legal battles an...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@holy-cow?ÿ well. How many Morticians are there in Kansas? Do they get a board??ÿ Bunch of stiffs probably.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

also tread lightly here...... remember this guy: ?ÿ ?ÿ he flew that plane for well over an hour, doesnt mean he was doing it, and definitely was...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@holy-cow?ÿ thank you.?ÿ I was suspicious of that, i just didnt look closely enough.?ÿ whew.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jon-payne?ÿ We're going to have a fun time with beer coffee or just a deck of cards im sure of it. ?ÿ ?ÿ This has been a HUGE mother THRAC. So ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@holy-cow?ÿ im not buying the 640k land surveyors. unless that for all of history.?ÿ we only had about 40k licenses a few years ago, so that number s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

No,its codified in laws. And Doctors cant do what nurses do(and vice versa nor want to either) they dont have time nor the personalities.?ÿ Don't off...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jon-payne?ÿ Thats good, because I can accidentally engage adversarially and gotoo far before i know it. Absolutely! Its a great discussion. I'm ar...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

And no way.?ÿ If we cant be a self supporting licensed profession, then let us disappear. We can work together without being included in other profe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jon-payne?ÿ Step back,this isnt a personal attack toward you, you seem to be taking it that way, my apologies.?ÿ This is a discussion of where we'v...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Right of Entry' and Difficult Attorney

@la-stevens?ÿ Great resource, thank you!?ÿ This site rocks!!!!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Right of Entry' and Difficult Attorney

@spmpls?ÿ I'm sure this is covered in the state specific test right? ???? ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Page 42 / 215