AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: SIT/FS...Here we go again

@olemanriver?ÿ well at least that's over for now. You got this Squirl.?ÿ just shift into 5th gear and cruise along. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

@back-chain?ÿ for a little longevity I use clear coat too.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SIT/FS...Here we go again

@olemanriver?ÿ yeah.?ÿ I thought the 7 times I was fingerprinted was a bit much.?ÿ I was waiting for a retinal scan and a blood sample to double chec...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SIT/FS...Here we go again

you got this. As someone who recently passed this test at the end of August I can tell you this don't waste your time programming all of the function...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: $3K Or $13K - One Of Us Must Be Mistaken

@williwaw?ÿ Kinda like physics.... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: $3K Or $13K - One Of Us Must Be Mistaken

@squirl?ÿ I picked lol. ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever been told to get off a site.

@olemanriver?ÿ Ha.?ÿ I almost applied to a job there earlier this year, and spent 2 years on the "good side" of that pass in The Crosses surveying fo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever been told to get off a site.

@olemanriver?ÿ The stylus is the best tool on the TSC7 unless you get the fancy real glass screen protector, then us have to use a finger. I worked...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever been told to get off a site.

I had some A$$hat walk up to me and get a smarmy and passive aggressively ask me if I would mind putting on my hard hat (was wearing my Boonie hat and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ captivate current edition cs20 lte

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New release of Trimble Access

@350rocketmike?ÿ just like riding a bike...you'll be doing wheelies after you've crashed and burned enough. this isnt as painful for sure

4 years ago
Page 38 / 215