AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyor IA Licensed & Within State/Nearby

Base compensation is expected to be in the range of $75,000 and $105,000 per hour I'm so glad I'm going to get my license...Hot Damn! That's some ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How to process my drone data the bestest way!

The value-added pricing is critical. The quality LiDAR units are not cheap, but there are many clients who will pay good money for a large amount of h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

"LSA doesn't fix bad data!" ?ÿ I want this as a T-shirt, trucker hat, and a coffee mug.?ÿ Hell bumper stickers for the win! ?ÿ ???? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

@350rocketmike?ÿ yeah, training with a real surveyor that's used it too.?ÿ I was all stoked to get weeks of training with Trimble and with MicroStati...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access duplicate point tolerance bug

I'll take a stab ?ÿ maybe the math engines 8s at it's asymptotically limited ability of the shot is so close... I know when the curve routine is ha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Dimensions Don't Fit

sounds like it's time for some Mathmagica! ???? ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology is crippling us

@350rocketmike?ÿ hell when you were a kid the walkman had already evolved into the Discman. ???

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology is crippling us

@olemanriver?ÿ So you got to study under Stoughton??ÿ Curmudgeon and hard but fair.?ÿ He's been around the block a few times.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Technology is crippling us

@350rocketmike?ÿ I Leica the fact I can use just the gun now unless I need the DC.... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

@stlsurveyor?ÿ I'm looking forward to the bourbon thing someday. it's still useful for the field soreness and I pulled a Hammie the other day on bla...

4 years ago
Page 36 / 215