AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

@olemanriver?ÿ I'll be contacting you at the end of the day?ÿ F2F package for you.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

@rover83?ÿ that's disheartening to read from you. That must be a very frustrating situation for you to mention it in the context of Dimensions too.?ÿ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@lukenz?ÿ unsure.?ÿ the only quick code option for the moment is that it picks up your typing and saves like one keystroke to bring up the previous t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

@olemanriver?ÿ I'll send you a PM I've got secrets to share... oh wait...no such thing as secrets... ???œ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ dammit man?ÿ ?ÿ use the friggin SX12!!!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Massive hello from Melbourne, Australia

Oye Oye Oye! ?ÿ Welcome! ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ God....you had to say that.... I had a 900 shot topo day the other day with the captivate kludge. I definitely miss the yellow Code...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Create new points from existing points in TBC and do elevation shift

Another thing you can do is use the layers in TBC like C3D and confine the original points in like the "0" layer and the transformation points in thei...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ I was able to go about 1500 ft before I had issues and realized that the idea is to have a Rodman running around with a radio and st...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ new EDM module.?ÿ TS 15 is a huge jump up from the Trcp1203 I was using. ?ÿ fun time!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ also.?ÿ the Trimble antennas get damaged and worn out easily.?ÿ I know you've mentioned your crews like to get a little western and ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 erratic joystick/slow search

@350rocketmike?ÿ stupid question (because when I was using Trimble my rep walked me off this cliff a few times....) are your Windows updates current?...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

@jon-payne?ÿ I grabbed it from the previous years meeting minutes etc. From the website and the way back machine too. I'll try to revisit it and ge...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

@jon-payne?ÿ scary isn't it.... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

@jon-payne?ÿ it's getting wider(the gap) and less surveyors every year.i only looked at the past 5 years because I was attending a national meeting a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SIT/FS...Here we go again

@squirl?ÿ just make sure to download and digest the newest version should be labeled as 2020 or newer. yeah they Include this for you on the compute...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mentoring

Yep I watched those and participated a bunch too when I was home on a 7-4 schedule working my govt job.?ÿ THe resources are awesome, and I devoured th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

I believe the "degree or nothing" requirement instituted by many licensing boards when "approved" surveying programs are few and far between is a majo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS1100 series for laser surface layout?

Thanks for the previous post.... I used it for the stuff I had to do.... ?ÿ Rock on!!! ??????¬ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Radios for Crews

legally??ÿ the Motorola CP series is not too expensive but I'm out of that loop. Renegade illegal? Baofang all day.

4 years ago
Page 37 / 215