Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
the parts of in good working shape should assemble easily. ?ÿ The software is a whole other mess.... you'll likely need Trimble rep to get you past...
@holy-cow?ÿ this is the stuff I crushed in class.?ÿ The legal boundaries and principles of the practice is what really gets my mind cranking.?ÿ logic...
This place rocks! ?????ÿ ?ÿ more knowledge flowing here than any university, except the University of Hard Knocks I suppose. ?ÿ ?ÿ
Sounds like you're planning on setting up a single base solution RTK system. Cool!?ÿ As far as using a repeater, that will depend on the configuratio...
Welcome! I spent a Day in John Day before! ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
@olemanriver?ÿ if you haven't dug a 5 ft hole you're not trying hard enough.... ?????ÿ
this is the new way. ?ÿ dumping the antenna like we used to do is old school old tech. anyone promoting that old way with the new gear isn't doing ...
@dougie?ÿ beat me to it....
I was approached by a recruiter from this group for a Rodman position.?ÿ I kindly declined and gave them a brief outlay of what survey people and job ...
looks a lot like the work I was doing in 2015-16 a long the Rio grande. great opportunity for the right company poised to submit their package in 2 w...
you forgot the?ÿ blade operator, the electrician, the plumber, the roof guy, the realtor etc etc etc.... And that's even when the surveyor is absolut...
You could also just collect all the data and when doing the network adjustment and cleanup turn on and off the various satellites.?ÿ We always collect...
@holy-cow?ÿ ..the Containment Area for Relocated Yankees. They brought money, though, so they're welcome. ?ÿ I thought that was the sixth borough...
@holy-cow?ÿ still...7 million? C'mon ?ÿ That needs to be proven.?ÿ This is a case where an attorney or law firm is rolling up hours and trying to ...
This has been an ongoing case for a few years now.?ÿ Sad that the judicial system found merit with a 7 million dollar claim.?ÿ In Colorado, non destr...