AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: How to subdivide a quarter quarter section

dimensions were given in inches and fractions (to the 1/64th! ?ÿ ?ÿ That's suspicious enough to be an artichoke messing around in survey from my ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone Spec for Surveys

"DroneDeploy requires a minimum of 4 GCPs and we suggest using 8 GCPs for maps up to 50 acres ?ÿ Seems like they're trying to essentially tie down...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center

@rover83?ÿ I miss using the process. ?ÿ We had it worked out to: PNEZD1D2 A1-6 And this was correlated to the C3D template and included the UDP p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from TN

I've been poking around the site. My current program lauded the online part, and only after I moved from the city where the campus is actually locate...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from TN

disheartening...would the best option for him be to just start working on civil engineering courses and take some online classes. Yes. After the e...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field managment

You do realize the employees who use trucks for transportation to and from work is considered taxable income by the IRS, plus you as an employer have ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Identify old theodolite

if Lewis and Clark had used that, it still wouldn't be worth 1200 dollars... Well maybe it would... ?ÿ boy that things in horrendous shape. ?ÿ ???...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Altered documents and/or forgery.

@ashton?ÿ That won't help though, when after a plan is printed, a builder or homeowner draws an addition, then copies it so it looks like something t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody didn't read the covenants and easements for their new home

Somebody didn't read the covenants and easements for their new home.... ?ÿ "Surely you can't be serious...." "I am serious and quit calling me Shir...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

Before my career was geomatics, it was history. it's still history. You just added the interesting math based physical science imbued aspect that y...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

many firearms enthusiasts who rarely just call a firearm a gun ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

@rover83?ÿ Amen squared! ?ÿ I think they're also called 'plat mills' Can I get a Hallelujah!!!???

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

I am violently opposed to doing that, and in fact, if I voiced my full opinion in this forum, I'd get a lifetime ban. ?ÿ easy Leonard, go easy.......

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

The difference would be 0.0003636 feet in 75 feet.?ÿ That is less than a fly speck.?ÿ Then why not show it agreeing with the bearing of the south sect...

4 years ago
Page 29 / 215