AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: NLC Exam Prep for PS

I agree that NLC wouldn't have given me any advantage for the FS, AND I was ready to take the PS but where I live at currently the potential for upset...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Range Bluetooth Connection

End Tin Foil Hat------ hardly.... that's the state of the world today, esp now goofacwhatsgramppleoid has been curtailed in public settings allege...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Archaic?

@native1?ÿ congratulations on completing your progressive process and nice raise too! ?ÿ titles excluded, you're qualified by the process not by th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother...

if I survey an existing parcel or created a new parcel I might as well set pins for the landowners to see and give reference to a couple adjoining mon...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Before, But Always After?

@rover83?ÿ Amen! That's how I was mentored too...TBC was the first pass QC before dumping into C3D.?ÿ It's a great workflow

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ideas and what do you like.

@olemanriver?ÿ well,Arial Bold. You owe me a beer, I saved your life by the hands of my better 2/3s. ?ÿ We're going to have a fun sit down someday...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Before, But Always After?

@michigan-left?ÿ ?ÿ Nah....its a real honest to god survey in Colorado, its an Improvement Survey Plat, different than a Land survey Plat in so far ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Effects of grid and ground coordinates on site

Best idea is to develop a grid that fits the project, as Norm mentioned. But lots and lots of pipeline projects are kept in large-scale grid systems s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Before, But Always After?

...Last house i bought, I comissioned an ISP, and laughed at the realtor offered ILC that was worthless. ?ÿ ... I call or text my surveyor anytime i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Never Before, But Always After?

@bstrand?ÿ Point groups. this is the way in C3D.?ÿ 😉

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: LF Tips on setting up a precision prism carrier/ traverse kit with level vial on tripod efficiently

@on_point?ÿ every single setup. Wind, moisture, heat, cold, stupid kids grabbing the legs, etc.... with the Leica gear esp when they're displaying g...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying questions for a short story

feel free to use my likeness for your swarthy protagonist.... ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: LF Tips on setting up a precision prism carrier/ traverse kit with level vial on tripod efficiently

@gary_g?ÿ ditto, but this setup was freezing and thawing due to 40 degree temp swings, so I went with the sure thing of 2x2 hubs driven to grade.?ÿ t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: LF Tips on setting up a precision prism carrier/ traverse kit with level vial on tripod efficiently

here's my setup from the frozen melty frozen day.... ?ÿ every setup is similar but very different. repetition and consistency is the key, and mis...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pro question

this is about the only thing I appreciate the Captivate or Worx etc software from Leica...the Bisected point....it's funny that as I set up to use it ...

4 years ago
Page 30 / 215