AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@olemanriver you got this. I'm spoiled. just a former artichoke that burned through 8 good years off my life, I'll always be in your shadows. Than...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope staking on exam

I tell people every time I'm walking around to certify the subex that they don't need me. The only need a grade rod and a tape measure. If we didn't h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

someone can set up a tripod in thirty seconds flat, If I'd ever gotten that as a question I would turn around and walk out. I tell people al...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@frozennorth sounds like Crew Chief questions.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Explaining datum to a search team

Grid north, u pattern searching for the win.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@rover83 PREACH BROTHER ROVER!!! Amen!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@kevin-hines Did you get a chance to train him? Obviously he was only carrying lath and driving rebar for the other guy, and getting coffee probabl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope staking on exam

@mathteacher I like hard tests. I felt like I had no chance in passing the FS, and did. I don't give myself enough credit for being abke to proble...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you rehab monuments?

this is probably something they need to teach in every single ABET program for surveying and have a practical to be checked out with this skill. Hone...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope staking on exam

you guys are causing a little anxiety here....just kidding. I'm glad the question on " how do you approach the question" are being asked because they...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you rehab monuments?

only if the suveyor I'm working under directs me to do so, i will when Im licensed....its part of the process

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Turning angles

Sounds like your exactly where you need to be man, nice job!!!

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 423
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 389
Reply
RE: New Community Map now in beta -- please test! ????

works with full state and zip code but not the two letter abbreviations.... droid working

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Community Map now in beta -- please test! ????

Big orange add my location button Entered city, state and zip it got me over my state is that the desired response? win10 22H2 Firefox

4 years ago
Page 25 / 215