AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@holy-cow and thankfully he's dead and gone now...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Here in Colorado, they passed legislation in 2018 that requires the UFO to be able to provide design engineer drawings and be able to prove location w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: R12i as a Rover using RTK & Infill - IMU must be disabled

@rover83 yep. well, maybe too far in regards to that rampy that took Q400 out for it's final flight. That's a bit more than just push this butto...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

@duane-frymire depends Las Cruces had all of its own utilities, even electric, but finally gave that one up. ElPaso electric has a franchise easem...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

@john-putnam in New Mexico, I was challenged by two less than super intelligent guys working for a nationally known utility locator, and when they f...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: R12i as a Rover using RTK & Infill - IMU must be disabled

it's kind of like leaving the gust lock in place while taxiing and then rolling out for take off.... should have done a more thorough preflight.... ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@williwaw agreed. I do my level best to always be the change I want to see in the world, and know when to cut bait and pop smoke too. I was attack...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

@williwaw about half. from my experience. ymmv. it's not ok for people to be aholes because other people did it to them. I'd say this p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

@john-putnam I sometimes forget to mention that is a design locate.... oops....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

@bstrand from my recent and back and forth from a few municipal orgs, it sounds like someone may have recently attended a conference. Just a wild g...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement Question

it's very rare to be able to grant yourself an easement, I was just in another Gary Kent Convo and heard that again. looking forward to the stamps to...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Test the new guy?

whose status is threatened by a new ambitious worker. Happens a lot in government jobs. and Lord of flies operations which unfortunately seem t...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Slope staking on exam

@bill93 welcome to the trickery that is the FS.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Explaining datum to a search team

@jed and an easy way to keep the tourists off the hot spots.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Explaining datum to a search team

@gisjoel fantastically simple explanation! thanks for the response and resource. I have a new tool for describing the datum!! As for the ov...

4 years ago
Page 24 / 215