AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Entry Level Book Recommendation

When you say 'the basics' are you referring to the math, or knowing how to swing a hammer, level a tripod over a point, tie nails, cut line, run a tot...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Antique Barbed Wire Society Convention

Funny topic, I can attest that there has been more types of barb wire than I could have imagined. Crossing as many fences as I did in my thousands of ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Community Map now in beta -- please test! ????

droid 11 Motorola Opera no add button

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

this ain't no plot plan for sho.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

@michigan-left And in Boulder Colorado shade lines are a huge discrepancy and faux pax when the building height reaches 2 stories. it's a real craz...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: School of PE?

@jon-payne Prof Elaksher is indeed a PLS and a PhD in CE and a PE and a board member of the New Mexico board of licensed engineers and surveyors. H...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

@holy-cow?ÿ and your Dog's I.Q.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

He was pissed watching surveyors walking and knew I used 4wheelers to get around.?ÿ ?ÿ Lots of good chach-ching in an hourly T&M job for sure....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

@stephen-ward?ÿ I'd say this a great opportunity for the NSPS and the Tennessee board to get together and figure out how to enforce the rules of law ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

contact your local authority for fencing permits. If they require a land survey(bona fide) that's the deal. If it's a plot plan, and you're living i...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

@r-leonard?ÿ then to answer your first question, no a plot plan at 500 dollars is not a bona fide survey.?ÿ Sounds like what we call in Colorado an I...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

My question is "Why do you need or want a 'bona fide' survey?" Seems like a circuitous line of reasoning, or just curiosity. Bone fide' surveys are ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: A neat pile of antique survey junk

neat old 4 post engineering transit

4 years ago
Reply
RE: FS vs CST

I did CST 2 office and field, studied for the 3. It was a good tune up for the FS, but it's not the same. The prep is different because of the format...

4 years ago
Page 26 / 215