Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Hell boy, that's just snow. Where's the 7 feet of sandy loam and clay.... JK. Nice work. Sweating in that climate can kill you quickly. ...
@bstrand yep TBC was our first pass QC/QA them import to C3D for Survey Base
@chris-bouffard would that hearsay from the LS be considered parol evidence?
interesting reading....
@notsomuch ..."ain't nothing like the real thing baby..."
@pfirmst they make a tripod leg triangle that supports the legs on all surfaces:
Fd 5/8" bar, with Kent McMillan cap, Brs S89°16'13.205"E 0.001' <Did not accept> 🙂 Nate
@norman-oklahoma brassie equals a shiner likely...
and just to make sure, when scanning, I just leave the box at the tripod base, with the tsc7 on it. the cable was a persistent issue with one of my c...
Big things to do: On the TSC 7 Disable hibernation. Period. That will free up as much as 50% of your remaining storage. also clean the junk Instal...
@holy-cow Some CIA guys wear Rolex watches because everyone knows the value of a Rolex, and it might keep you safe for a few hours or get you to an ...
@holy-cow just put a piece of plate steel in front of it. in constant contact. that'll fix the missile scenario.
@holy-cow yep. always keep the heavy and sharp stuff concealed in a case and stored in the box below the bed line of the truck.
as I read through this and I'm still working on getting my first license, it makes me want to get licensed in several States so then I can do kind o...
semi truck tire pry bar, 5lb sledge, frost pin, manhole hook, and when I worked at a municipal job we had a 2000lb crane for big grates(airport) and o...
Maybe it's Vanilla Ice trying to flip your property. ...stop collaborate and listen....