AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@geeoddmike Glad to see his name keep popping up here recently. I knew when I met Earl that he was a special character. Ive learned tons from him ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@mathteacher the fallout from doing this simple noninvasive procedure for the wrong side was debilitating. left me in the fetal position and had to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

Holy Crapp!!! I have a vertigo episode ( don't ever do an epley maneuver without the proper knowledge of assistance...or go ahead. have fun!) and the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict within a deed

I thought the written legal description was the basis of the map, or at least my class on principles and practice said so. The map is the manifesting...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long Between GPS Control/Boundary Corner Occupations?

@olemanriver just take out the TS and rake the rod top to bottom old School!!!!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Loose caps on rebar

@norman-oklahoma I only drive with the shaper....best decision I've ever made. regardless what the other guys say, I'm a shaper driver.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Sign Bases and Signs

is that sign representative of the lot or is a new sign that the only one in that condition?

4 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

My chatter was similar with my ICOM : Las Cruces traffic this is survey vehicle crossing the active runway two six at the threshold Las Cruces traffi...

4 years ago
Page 17 / 215