AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Anyone taken the OR CWRE lately?

Got my email today. Passed. Awesome! thanks for sharing, I use all of the successful progress from the people on this site to buoy my goals an...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

@lurker I'm not licensed. I read lots. Any professional group like lawyers, doctors, surveyors, engineers etc that avoid invoking sanctions for th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

let the board do it's job. stop protecting idiots. the problem is the lack of jurisdiction and ethics if you're afraid to report someone to the bo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Bad, bad survey

who's been paying the taxes?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Why I hate doing LOMAs and such

@jitterboogie When a mainframe job I submitted ABENDed it would often print out a core dump. I was in awe of the handful of programmers who could actu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevations - RTK vs Levelled

On site base over radio will give tighter results due to the lower latency. ...except when the button pusher monkeys are holding the top of slab and ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevations - RTK vs Levelled

. Chasing that 0.01' above bare minimum required grade, wasting money in order to try and save money. Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe have to eat too and ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's...

@cv and well I sure as hell can't use GPS regardless of how expensive it is either.... levels are in the background of all great things survey r...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Why I hate doing LOMAs and such

Dealing with FEMA reminds me all too much of the early days of computers and the use of stacks of keypunch cards. You would assemble your packet to b...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's...

@bill93 funny thing...I saw that shift from outside to inside of the building and it added the 0.02 to 0.04 hundredths I saw in the shot, not much I...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 435
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1357
Reply
RE: Applications for GIS in Land Surveying

One of the GISish applications I've relied heavily over the years is using an Access database linked in CAD using an ODBC connection to link the datab...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: The 1320th dumb question on Grid vs. Ground

this thread is why LDP is the answer.....

3 years ago
Page 12 / 215