AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Weathering

@not-my-real-name @jitterboogie It's a great idea; nobody wants to pay for... Yes But isn't the requirement for the process in PLSSia, that if yo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

@holy-cow with no contract, the judge gave you 80% and wrapped it up. smart judge, you did pretty good considering.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

at what point does the statutes or whatever authority to govern these control monuments require rehabilitation or replacement for the perpetuation of ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

@rover83 This is where GIS can be the reckoning of the data, esp when they're using applications like Local Government Model( LGM) and parcel fabric...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

you know I got to say that story right there that goes down as just as good and as deep as Peyton cash baby you two want to get together and write a f...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

Depends on how much money it's worth, statutes differ between states. The maximum amount will be in your statutes and if you're exceeding that it aut...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a survey if you know anyone

@kevin-hines true, unless anyone dies in the following year or beyond. the lack of perpetual value in the NCEES record is what bugs me my peop...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a survey if you know anyone

@half-bubble 5 references? What the heck I'm licensed for over 25 years, in 3 states, and I don't even know if I currently know that many other li...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Redraw Only Edited Survey Figures?

This is why TBC is far easier for processing linework when Access is the field software. Modify a code and tap F4 to recompute, and the linework is fi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Redraw Only Edited Survey Figures?

we used ACCESS to TBC, cleaned up all code issues missed points etc, then sent a clean file from TBC to C3D. QC1 QC2 and the final to C3D was the imp...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC Frequencies

licensed for and deleting all non-licensed frequencies This should be a vendor specifically set process in the purchase process. I have a little e...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

@jitterboogie I thought I was being nice... I was only adding levity, and just keeping it light and fun..carry on...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

cmon y'all play nice it's not as bad as this ... hopefully..

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Redraw Only Edited Survey Figures?

@bstrand easier fix is to import the points into a blank drawing and then update the lines them copybase, and paste to original coordinates. if ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Redraw Only Edited Survey Figures?

@bstrand You can isolate objects so a figure would be isolated you can window what you want to isolate.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Redraw Only Edited Survey Figures?

Freeze off the figures you're not wanting to effect. points in the point group/figure should be the only things redrawn. edit: scratch that, I'm wr...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Welp, I'm licensed in HI

Congratulations!!!!

3 years ago
Page 11 / 215