AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Quarterline vs road center line

@mightymoe even a blind old squirrel will dig up a few nuts once in a while

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ^60 digits?

reminds me of the early 90s when we got a neat video card and a fpu macIIx and started plotting Mandelbrot sets, indeed, fascinating what math is doin...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

additionally.... if line 4 the oddball was the original line in lieu of GPS and mathmagical modern surveying,I'd throw out the other three...but agai...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

parallel with the east section line but ends with 28 seconds. Just change the damn drawing to 31 seconds. I can't wait to see what the AICP p...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You get to be the reviewer today

I suppose I'll showy idiocy and say it depends..... along the east line for the full distance if that fourth line is extended beyond the first three(...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Exceptionally shoddy work

@chuck-beresford but boy howdy do they snap to when they collect their fees or have a complaint for the time it's taking for the survey or other thi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: A Request to Fellow CFedS

Super Cool! When I worked at Park county I'll admit my research took longer on visits when I opened cool lode surveys and old stuff. Learned tons. ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Exceptionally shoddy work

Title reports have been degrading in quality and completeness for years. It is not uncommon for me to receive missing documents and only get a list o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

@ontarget1 town we supplied up in was Ironton

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

@ontarget1 sounds like a place Ive fished a few times. Gile Flowage.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@mightymoe absolutely.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

Something I never thought would happen. When did Carhartt become cool? Now I have 30-40 year old clothes I don't want to wear cause they're in fashi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

Wow! I was thinking I had a funny one that opened with.... That portion of the Qtr Qtr Qtr Qtr of sec 26, 25 feet south of the north line of said...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Autonomous Site Layout - 4wd Robot

I watched the video. The point stakers can relax for awhile. Agreed, this thing couldn't do anything on 95% of the sites I've been on because o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Request for Reduced Rate

tenants who were in a property line dispute (out of state) with the neighbors, instant 500% premium and deposit for the whole amount with no Never ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: North Carolina bill would create a 'Limited' Professional Land Surveyor

What is it about paying surveyors that is so galling to folks? Because the lawyers, title companies, banks and realtors say it's supposed to only c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PSST: Pass it on, there is vacancy for a heavy construction surveyor on Team Trimble Access

I'll take it! just kidding. I'm on my path to License. I did work with Scott Lyttle for a few years before he became the big star he is now thou...

3 years ago
Page 13 / 215