AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Surveyors in the News - SD Pipeline Surveyors

what a wild turn of the law... extraction is the vehicle that allows the perfection of the oil and gas mineral rights. how does sequestration work i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you guys deal with engineers challenging settlement monitoring data (simply because the they don't like the results)

Rock doesn't move? Tectonic plates don't shift? don't dare mention the glacial isostatic adjustment ...oops. sorry about that.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

sounds like a great man

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

And no sh@#, google is giving prices of $300-700. Where the heck are these prices coming from? I think Google is confusing a mortgage certificate...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring

LO: Well, it's not right. I'm going to sue you and him both. I don't want you down here. Please do! Then file the counter claim suit with Dewey ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: google price

@holy-cow I'm just impressed that people still use the word "hussy". That's good up bringin'. Around here a hussy is one notch up on the sc...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 locking on random shiny things in active mode

@350rocketmike oh it's nice, just expensive. everything not scary I'm Denver metro is expensive. After being a home own 3 times, it's a very humbl...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 locking on random shiny things in active mode

@350rocketmike beautiful. thanks for rubbing it in...I live on the first floor of a fancy schmancy over priced apt, but it's all I can do to hav...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble s5 locking on random shiny things in active mode

@jitterboogie 1.2m minimum setback (less than 4ft). This is why I moved to the country. Google Marshall Fire. 2 billion and rising... no...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Comedic relief...a tragic comedy of sorts

No experience and I'll bet a one man crew. probably aiming for ChatGPT robotics for the win!

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 737
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1057
Reply
RE: Inconvenience Fee

@bstrand Give your wife about $2500 bail money and go beat him up. I've often thought that a secret brotherhood of surveyors could be used to "...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: My First Observed Pin Cushion

is this in a platted subdivision? Just curious.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Inconvenience Fee

I'd like to see the board pass a rule saying we can bill other surveyors for confusing or poorly drawn maps. "Sir, I wasted an hour trying to figure ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

after being passed around like a biker chic at Sturgis I've seen several other ways to do things and it's been a true challenge to ascertain (.10 werd...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

@dougie Send it up the chain to the BLM. They'll have fun enforcing the rules. It's their rules. Ignorance is no defense in the face of the law, ...

3 years ago
Page 10 / 215