AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

AnotherTRIMBLE NAVIGATION 4000SSi GEODETIC SURVEYOR - SERIAL NUMBER 3719A19275 TRIMBLE NAVIGATION SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIASOFTWARE REVS: NAV-7.28 13/...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

Sample Reply!TRIMBLE NAVIGATION 4000SSi GEODETIC SURVEYOR - SERIAL NUMBER 3719A19275 TRIMBLE NAVIGATION SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIASOFTWARE REVS: NAV-7....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1st generation TDS Ranger to Windows 7...

I just placed an order for a new Dell workstation with 64-bit Windows 7. I'm bracing for a wide swath of lost productivity as I wade through all the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ELEVATION CERTIFICATE ZONE A?

> Adam is correct. You are not supposed to used the lines on the FIRM Map.If that's the case, why are BFE contours shown on the FIRM, and why does ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Precision Surveying Solutions & DC50 data collector

I think John Evers and those who assisted him (especially Tim Wessman) did a great job in developing both the hardware system and the software. Unfor...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How many points is a "big" StarNet job?

> But what's the biggest job you have ever run a LS fit on (if you aren't NGS), and what is more typical for a moderately big job?I have one that c...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ATV RCPM

Nice--looking install. Did you friend custom-build the clamp for you, or did he adapt it from another application?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some advice on pricing

I agree with snoop, you'll do much better if you sell everything separately.

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ring, ring...

> ex: got a call from client's attorney, they're suing.> > This project (boundary survey) was done in 2008. I was let go Sept. 2009. I signed...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Laptop v Desktop

The biggest downside to using a laptop as your primary workstation, in my view, is cost. Cramming high-performance components into a small form facto...

15 years ago
Page 356 / 374