AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Signing & Sealing

An excerpt from California Business and Professions Code §8761:"If the land surveying document has multiple pages or sheets, the signature, seal or st...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Dual-frequency Receiver - Remote Monitor Active> Friends tell me, "You can do your own brakes, nothing to it, save lots of money." Nope, no way, I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Last week's GPS RTN Best Practices Seminar link at NGS

The link isn't working, at least not this a.m.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000SSe - Remote Monitor Active

> So that is what is inside those yellow cases.That's just the main and memory boards. Below is a shot of the same (prior to battery replacement) ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000SSe - Remote Monitor Active

Per the Dual-frequency Receiver thread, here's a shot of the main and memory boards with new batteries installed:Should be good to go for another 10 y...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Dual-frequency Receiver - Remote Monitor Active> I'm letting the batteries charge as I type.Then again, maybe not. The UNAVCO battery replacement ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Dual-frequency Receiver - Remote Monitor ActiveNew batteries arrived over the weekend, and I installed them today. So far it looks like things went w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you like to see inside your survey/level books?

> I’m thinking about the kind of things that a land surveyor, out in the field, would find really useful?In 34 years of field work, doing everythin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: when did the GLO come to an end?

Don't forget to allow for continued use of superseded monuments after the name change.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: quarter section corner to sixteenth section corner

Poison Oak???I shivered as soon as I saw that photo. It's amazing how sharply I react to the sight of poison oak or anything closely resembling it, t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Dual-frequency Receiver - Remote Monitor ActiveI'm having the same issue with a 4000SSe. I ordered new batteries for it today, and will report back w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000SSe - Remote Monitor Active

> Short memory?Very. The older I get, the more things blur into a single undifferentiated experience. Should I be lucky enough to live to a ripe ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000SSe - Remote Monitor Active

It looks like my question was addressed in [msg=42093]this thread[/msg] earlier this year. I guess I have some homework to do...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1030
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

> Just to confirm, all your 4000SSi have the same "Configuration Diode" settings, regardless of their configuration?Yep. And it's a pretty diverse...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

Any interest in 4000SSe models? What's this all about? (You can contact me via email if you wish.)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

Yet AnotherTRIMBLE NAVIGATION 4000SSi SITE SURVEYOR - SERIAL NUMBER 3647A17633 TRIMBLE NAVIGATION SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIASOFTWARE REVS: NAV-7.32 28/...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help Please - Trimble 4000SSi Configuration

And AnotherTRIMBLE NAVIGATION 4000SSi SITE SURVEYOR - SERIAL NUMBER 3535A12148 TRIMBLE NAVIGATION SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIASOFTWARE REVS: NAV-7.29 10/...

15 years ago
Page 355 / 374