AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Leica LGO HTML Reports Problem with IE9

HTML reporting is very slick from a presentation perspective, but it's pretty dismal for generating custom reports if the HTML is the only data source...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 450c on Win7 without printer port

> I recently upgraded and couldn't install a PCI card either. But I did have a PCIe slot available (smaller). I bought a SIIG card from Newegg.com ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Remonumentation Project

Very nice work, as usual.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you commute to work?

I can hop all the way to work if I feel like it; it's about 35 feet from bed to desk.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: TGO panning and zooming

> Of course re-reading my post I forgot to mention that. We updated to Windows 7 +o( about 3 weeks ago. I seem to remember our Trimble rep tellin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: TGO panning and zooming

> If you are using two monitors it will only pan and zoom with the wheel while displayed using the primary screen. At least that's how mine works; ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Hammer Drill

> I agree on the Bosch - it can drill all day into concrete on 1 battery. But, if you need to drill more than 5 or 6 holes into granite, bring an ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000SSe - Remote Monitor Active

I've been wanting to get this receiver out in the field for testing, but didn't get around to it until today. It seems to be functioning normally, so...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC True North

Truest North> But for their purposes, I think any version of geodetic OR astronomical north would be adequately accurate. I don't think you can me...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 825
Reply
RE: Who's in for the Summit at the Summit?

> Still thinking about Dicks?The value of an apostrophe is rarely more clear.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Serious Question about Money

My survey business has been our only income source since my wife retired about 5 years ago. She had gone from a salaried job to a sole-proprietorship...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What's in your garden?

At a former house I had a C&GS mark in a concrete post that had been broken off by a blade. I repurposed it as a stepping stone to a hose bibb. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Description of a Circle?

Kent, Not Neccessarily A Plowed Field> Walnut Grove towersI was on a crew that laid out one of those towers in the late '80s. Not the red and whit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1/4 cor S17 & S20 T13N R20W P.M,M.

> Having a reproducible measurement point is a good thing.I agree. The point (pun intended) of establishing a distinct measurement point isn't to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Arrrggghhhh!!!

> We get a call early this week that the acreage is wrong. They wanted an ALTA of the adjusted lines for the new Parcel. "We can't do an ALTA for...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA el cert form / MS Word / strange problem

> I'd like to undo this weird formatting in my FEMA template, but I can't figure out how. Anyone familiar enough with Word to know where to go to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dual-frequency Receiver

Dual-frequency Receiver - Remote Monitor ActiveHere's what the Saft tech folks told me:"The LS14250AX is a primary non-rechargeable battery and must n...

15 years ago
Page 354 / 374