AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: HP-450C & Windows 7 64-bit

> I have a similar setup to you, Win 7 Pro 64bit and a Belkin USB to Parallel cable, but I have no trouble communicating with the plotter. My driv...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-450C & Windows 7 64-bit

> I think the issue is really whether Windows 7 is able to query your printer and figure out exactly what type it is across a parallel port or not....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Official News Release

I exchanged some email with the Novatel U.S. West regional sales manager after learning about the $6500 bite for Grafnav/Graftnet. I explained the TG...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Official News Release

Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO)> For chuckles, what is the cost to buy TBS if you have to? People might want to look at GrafNav/GrafNet as a postpr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-450C & Windows 7 64-bit

> Is the plotting speed comparable with a parallel port connection with XP?For my applications, data transfer speed has never been an issue. Spitt...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-450C & Windows 7 64-bit

> Sounds like you have a solution that might work here as well. Care to give any further detail on exactly how?To a certain extent it's magic to m...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-450C & Windows 7 64-bit

> Print server or not, isn't the driver that Windows 7 uses the same? Is the problem really a missing USB driver for Windows 7 64 bit?I don't know...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Maps Recon

The Flash Earth imagery isn't very good in my area, either. Here's a Flash Earth shot of a nearby cul-de-sac:You can see the manholes, but the monume...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1000
Reply
RE: Google Maps Recon

When I can't pick them out on the satellite view, I can often see them in Street View. It's very handy for that.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: TRANSLEV Problem

Installing to a non-Program Files folder did the trick -- the files update successfully. No need to send files!Thanks.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 571
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

> It was a *float* solution, may we assume?Yep. I've never processed a vector that long before, and just assumed that iono-free float was the norm...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

I just successfully processed a vector between P271 and VTD7, both CORS. This was a 4,000 km line. It's looking like the problem kills short baselin...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

I downloaded files for DRAO, PRDS and SASK for JD258, and all processed without incident.The plot thickens...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

I tried again with 24-hour data from CORS LNC1 and P271 from the 15th. The WAVE processor hung and, when I checked a couple hours later, was still hu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Level Rod

> Only drawback is at around -10 degree Celsius (10 to 15 Fahrenheit), at some point, the unit shuts down with no warning but the message "too cold...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

TGO ! Cheating allowed?> I have no experience with the data format of rinex files ... but it's ascii.> Is it possible to change the time stamps ...

15 years ago
Page 349 / 374