AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

> I am not familiar with GRAFNET.Nor am I, though it appears to come packaged with GrafNav. The difference between the two, as I understand it, is...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

> If you downloaded TBC from Trimble's website you might need to get the actual DVD. I spent 4 hours downloading it then it turned out to be corrup...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

> Did the email I sent you work for you.I got the email -- thanks very much -- but haven't had success with the license key yet. The steps you des...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

I didn't see an email link in your profile, so I don't know how to send you email. I have a link in mine, so if you could send the instructions to me...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

> The antenna height was entered into the receiver the field but the actual station name was entered later when the receiver was downloaded.That ma...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .dat file into TBC

I installed TBC last night and brought some DAT files into a new project. The files came from a variety of Trimble hardware: 5800, R7, R8 and 4000SS...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GRAFNAV/GRAFNET Pricing Offer

Annual Maintenance?> What are the benefits of the annual subscription? The software patches?Typically -- at least under the Autodesk model -- subsc...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TBC ?

> I can probably get by on L1 only baselines. Will the L1 only version of TBC process dual frequency files for the L1 fixed solution.I expect that...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GRAFNAV/GRAFNET Pricing Offer

> the behemoth Trimble TBC bloatware that attempts to do everything but generate invoices.Bloatware? What makes you call a 1.4GB (compressed!) dow...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad - saved by the back button

> Mine is that when I have completed a drawing I copy the final product and move it to an obscure corner of the screen and change everything to a o...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: A surveyors lament..

> How about you, are you gonna ride this surveying pony to the finish line, it this profession gonna be there for you or are those days past?It's s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Official News Release

Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO)> Trimble Business Center Advanced (TBC Advanced) is $2995; I think (not sure) that annual maintenance is optional. ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 2080
Reply
RE: Static training

dave> But if you have redundant observations or a network of connections and use variable height setups (tripod) then not entering heights will cau...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Static training

dave> maybe not working with an antenna height, the horizontal coordinate error will be small, maybe, but why flirt with that possibility?At normal...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble robotic total station users how long is your range?

I'm using long-range bluetooth rather than the Georadio for communication between the gun and the data collector.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble robotic total station users how long is your range?

I've gotten around 1,200' with a GDM640 robot and a 360 prism, though I don't use the PowerStick. I can't go that far on hot days with that setup, th...

15 years ago
Page 348 / 374