AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

KentWhile you're waiting for Kent to chime in, you might want to look at Peter Lazio's excellent article on A Hybrid Covariance Matrix for Use with OP...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

> After doing a bit of research, I see that Trimble Business Center (what a Donald-Trump-sounding name) comes in two versions, the Standard, which ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

> OK that's new since the last time I went there. They used to just have everything on a public FTP, no login required.They still do: GNSS Soluti...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

> You can download and run the L1 version of GNSS solutions for free. I don't know how much an L1/L2 license costs:I don't often use GNSS Solution...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 500 getting a little streaky

> What flavor of Windows 7 are you running? I have an old HP print server (it is about 4" wide 8" long 1 1/4" deep and looks like a switch) the num...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 500 getting a little streaky

> FYI: CSDS says their repropgraphics business is booming. A lot of plotting for offices that no longer want to hassle with owning and operating p...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

I just tried some CORS data from the 15th, too, and got nothing, not even a wave.log file. Hmmm...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 500 getting a little streaky

Is the 510 essentially the same as the 500? I'm thinking about getting a new plotter after "upgrading" to Windows 7 64-bit, because I can no longer p...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Book

Most of my field notes pertain to topo information. On boundary surveys I'll enter monument descriptions if they're unusual, but often will have no h...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe and cable location

About 10 years ago the nearby university campus generally relied upon its in-house GIS to keep track of underground lines. As was customary at the ti...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center or TGO Help!

> I realize now that I accidentally used a distance offset the incorrect way (should have been left, but I used right). Can I change this in eithe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe and cable location

Identifying the location of many underground facilities -- particularly electric or telecom -- is beyond my level of expertise and equipment on hand. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Right of Way Trespassing Laws

> What was fun was occupying a rail in the old days to get a direction on a long railroad tangent line. Had a boss get really nervous once doing t...

15 years ago
Page 350 / 374