AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Trimble 12V battery system

> Where did you get your cable from?> Also, is it a 12-volt battery?...Will a 6-volt work?> I'm worried about "blowing up" my robot!You need ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

> How many of you have a magnetic sign with your company info mounted on your work trucks? No signs for me. I don't want to give anyone clues as ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Receiver Position Update Rate

> What types of work a 5hz GNSS receiver can't cope up?If your receiver is moving at 10 mph, a 5hz update rate will give you a position about every...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 531
Reply
RE: A serious question

I'm an avid napper, and most of the time I go for about 20 minutes. I generally don't set a limit, and just wake up when I wake up. If I've not slep...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild T2 vs T3000

> They are immensely practical when bucking in on a line and for prolonging said line. Yes, but as soon as you encounter a tree on line, the only t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: JB Stahl's Father Has Passed Away

Sorry to hear it. Condolences to the family.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS & the Multi-Year Solution

JimI haven't used OPUS much lately, so I've not played around with the MYCS in my area. I'll give it a go next time, though!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS & the Multi-Year Solution

I don't understand the significance of the multi-year solution. Using the same CORS, the same site equipment, and long (>4 hour) sessions, wouldn'...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: SOPA/PIPA Protest on January 18th, 2012

> SurveyorConnect will participateExcellent! (Though I'll only slightly miss P&R for a day.)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: right to work VS. non-right to work states

> I understand 'at will' employment to be for temporary type jobs for certain people that are basically unhireable, but willing to do whatever it t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluebook a new monument

If you don't plan to bluebook many projects, I'd suggest subbing out the processing and/or adjustment to someone familiar with the bluebook process --...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: right to work VS. non-right to work states

Right-to-work laws prohibit closed shops, i.e. you can't be forced to join a union or pay union dues as a condition of employment.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 4000sse

Homemade Handle BatteriesNice work! I have 4 very similar units. I used 18ah batteries and the Pelican 1150 (I think that's the number) case. I use...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Netwark Backup-File Storage

Network Backup-File Storage> Data is being generated at a rate that is increasing exponentially. The notion of getting the most critical data back...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Netwark Backup-File Storage

Some analysts are predicting drive market normalization beginning in Q32012, others say not until Q12013. It's a good time to sit back and wait if yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Monumentation In Concrete Pavers

And A Cautionary NoteI'd not used a core bit before, and found out the hard way that they present a much greater risk of binding in the hole due to th...

15 years ago
Page 339 / 374