AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: October 11, 2026 8:45 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Javad Forums

In the interim, ask them here. There are a number of active Javad users hanging around, some of them very well-versed in the products.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 647
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 833
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 732
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1065
Reply
RE: Obsolete Media Formats

The heavy lift is the backup database itself, which is 1.25GB as of this morning. That's the file that keeps track of all the increments belonging to...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Forums

The forums seem to be up and running again today.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HME T-Post Fence Step

The problem with those is that they force-fit on the post. You want something that slips on and off easily so you can take it with you -- it doesn't ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HME T-Post Fence Step

Mine is slightly different, but as long as it's sturdy and fits the posts, that one should work fine. I highly recommend using it in conjunction with...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1006
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 2834
Reply
RE: Juniper Alegro CX

I'll go $200.00.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ChatGPT

Then there's the case of the attorney who enlisted ChatGPT to provide case citations and quotes for a court filing. They all turned out to be bogus, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Photo Modeling

How many images did it require?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Imagery

If so, what am I doing wrong? Check the layer properties. The default zoom level is 18, which limits resolution. I set mine to 30 (somewhat rando...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: QGIS & WMTS Imagery

A very patient GIS guy on StackExchange explained that I needed to add the connection as XYZ Tiles, not as WMTS. When I did that (and zoomed to the r...

3 years ago
Page 21 / 374