Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:54 pm
So, Andy, are you saying that existing clients won't be concerned when you can complete a new project in 4 hours, similar to the ones you have done fo...
Regardless of which monument is senior, what I see is one guy never bothered to dig a hole. JA, PLS SoCal
Thank you to all whom responded. I now have a few things to test to see if I can get what I want. Some of your instrument knowledge is awesome! Thanks...
To my horror, after about ten years in the business, I came to notice that new flagging I was buying came with a label that proclaimed "Now, Lead Free...
Mike, Let me get this straight. You are based in Illinois and doing FAA 1-A business in Wisconsin. Licensed in both states.?ÿYou send Illinois based s...
Paul, Thank you for that information. I am humbled by the depth of your knowledge. I am not of the makeup to get into a topic that deeply. Never studi...
Scott, I had many issues getting my Carlson RT3 to connect to my Triumph-2 unit, when I made the jump to Version 6 of SurvPC. Carlson is very aware of...
Mr. Frame, First, cudos on the Avatar. Very clever that one sees a frame instead of your mug, Mr. Frame. Do you know if the bumpers are available sepa...
Mr. Billings, Does Javad offer a conversion utility that will convert Rinex to the proprietary JPS format so that a guy with a deadline can process da...
Not a problem Wendell. Do what you want, when you want. I still don't see the Wilfred Brimley resemblance, either. JA, PLS SoCal
What's the big deal? Looks like turn lanes, so he is probably not within 1' of traffic. I can see the top of one cone, maybe there are more and signag...
Plumb, How about a "Segway type" self plumbing rod? I'll buy a couple of those. JA, PLS SoCal
Is, I have been a Javad user for almost five years. I use it for all of my GPS work.?ÿ I use Carlson SurvPC on a Carlson RT3 for terrestrial data coll...
Mr. Frame, Your comment about solos surveyors tending to shy away from level runs is forgetting one point. I believe it depends on just how good a sol...