AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Jerry Attrick
Jerry Attrick
@jerry-attrick
Member Founder
Joined: April 12, 2011 10:06 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 1:26 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 313
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 2522
Reply
RE: photos from inside a chinese survey company office

David,Great pictures.Your comment about lack of data collectors got me to thinking. How do they use GPS without a DC?Just curious,JA, PLS SoCal

12 years ago
Reply
RE: surveying safety / fun videos

What is Builder's Shutdown?JA, PLS SoCal

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Are new gps receivers resistant to A-S?

Mr. Schrock,Can you help a brother out? That notice about "PNT Executive Committee Proposes Codeless/Semicodeless Transition Plan" was way over my hea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 15' Conical Groomed Holly Quandary

Mr. Gardner,Who owns the tree? Your client(s)?If it is a boundary dispute, the owners have to weigh the potential loss versus the gain, don't they?If ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA

Mr. Tie,How do your numbers work out?10 days delivery time does not mean 10 hours for 10 days of survey crew time, in my experience. I realize that yo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: kickstand.....worth it?

The Rod Rest is, indeed, a valuable piece of equipment. Been using one for 12 years or so.Nothing has been said, however, about using such a device on...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Urgent help with GPS

Incredibly good serviceNick is, indeed, a very good man. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to me when I was borrowing someone else's equipment. Go...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5603

Mr. Carrol,I have a Spectra Precision Focus 30 that has a problem with the radios. My local Spectra repair facility wants several hundred dollars to d...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hub Elevations

Gentlemen,I appreciate the thoughtfulness in the responses to this thread.The basic premise, as I understand it, is that if I set a stake and do recor...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Just got hit with the CryptoWall Virus

Everyone that reads this message has been infected too.Thanks, Professor Cliff.:-O JA, PLS SoCal

12 years ago
Page 14 / 17