AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jim
Jim
@jefls
Free
Joined: May 5, 2011 6:00 am
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:22 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 76
Reply
RE: Words I’ve learned from reading old deeds.

280 Old Occupations Used in the Census and Newspapers in the U.S. and U.K.the list is available on the websitebr>

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 31
Views: 2254
Reply
RE: Check my bearings please.

Bill93, post: 439281, member: 87 wrote: I took a quick look at it and found no problem.As the compass turns over the centuries we read larger NE and S...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 495
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 Robot(s)

StLSurveyor, post: 416624, member: 7070 wrote: Bump - 4 k plus shipping - Still for sale I am still interested.....but need to wait till better weath...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: History of Survey COGO

As an after thought regarding curves not fitting....I was taught to always, always, always hold the tangent directions in and out .....and always hold...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: History of Survey COGO

I posed your question to Dustin (Dusty) Smith, the creator of the BenchMark Survey System (AST). Dusty created BenchMark in early 1980s, and I used it...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 Robot(s)

I need your email and or telephone number please...I am most interested....James E. Franklin, LLC ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5600 Robot(s)

Yes, I am interested.Will you post more information about them?James E. Franklin, LLC ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

A final "Thank you" to all who took time to offer suggestions.I appreciate all your comments.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Dan Patterson, post: 402446, member: 1179 wrote: I'm not sure why you would want a robot.....It might not be the right tool for the job based on the t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Rich., post: 402432, member: 10450 wrote: spectra makes the focus. It's a division of trimble although they remain separate. Surveypro is softwa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Dan Patterson, post: 402416, member: 1179 wrote: I wasn't aware of the comparison, but I have been blown away by some of the reflectorless results I'v...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Rich., post: 402374, member: 10450 wrote: Don't look further than the focus 35. Surveypro is super duper easy. I mean basic and super user friendly. ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 34
Views: 1653
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

mvanhank222, post: 402128, member: 8673 wrote: Do you have a preferred data collection softwareI have been using the Sokkia software that came with th...

10 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 954
Reply
RE: K&E Tripod Needed

I found just what I wanted...From Donald Poole, PLS "Outermost Land Survey, Inc. on Cape Cod, MA.But the drive back to NH was a nightmare !

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: K&E Tripod Needed

Nate The Surveyor, post: 401119, member: 291 wrote: Thanks again Nate. I received a phone call from "Mike" who has one he is willing to part with.I ...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: K&E Tripod Needed

Nate,None of the tripods listed have the more recent standard 3-1/2 x 8 threads.But I will keep checking,thanks again,Jim

10 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 5