AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jeffE
jeffE
@jeffe
Free
Joined: July 1, 2013 7:00 pm
Topics: 10 / Replies: 112
Reply
RE: Looking for good deals on surveying stuff?

Yes Hack, quite anal. The man asked for MY opinion, not somebody else's opinion of my opinion.Click here if you already know everything PLEASE DON...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for good deals on surveying stuff?

> > . . . It's just that I was taught that good web design NEVER took you away from the primary website, even user supplied links take you awa...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for good deals on surveying stuff?

I am very familiar with the right click... etc, It just that I was taught that good web design NEVER took you away from the primary website, even use...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for good deals on surveying stuff?

I like it, except that I wish the link would open a new window, in fact I wish all links would open a new window and not 'take me away' from this page...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Go Pro cameras

I think I found my answer:good:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a Topcon 200 or 300 basic model

My 313 is still available!jeff @ evans-excavating.com

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Job opening in Colorado

> Plus or minus 26 days. :-P[sarcasm]I'll be chiggered[/sarcasm] you guys and your details!:-P

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Job opening in Colorado

WOW this board is good! Took care of that job posting in just a shade over 2 hours! :-O

12 years ago
Reply
RE: WTB Topcon Hiper+ case only.

I've got a nice one for 8K and comes with a pair of receivers and a data collector!

12 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 819
Reply
RE: Server or hard drive...

They can be slow if not set up or tweaked properly, most don't work right out of the box for large file users.Much depends on frame size, hard disk ty...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Reputation

I agree with what has been said.What has not been said, who has a problem with your work? Is it the client or some other party? I mean you need to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Server or hard drive...

Check out Synology NAS devices, you can put it on your network in a raid configuration. You could have a second one at home for an offsite solution....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ok to run Hiper+ without radio antenna?

The radio transmitter needs a 'load' (antenna) or it will burn up, depending on the power level output, it may burn up later rather than sooner. This...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying pictures from Ireland

I don't think that it is a good idea to tie Bessie to your tripod. :'( Nice photos, Thanks

13 years ago
Page 1 / 7