AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JB
JB
@jb
Free
Joined: July 8, 2010 9:27 pm
Topics: 178 / Replies: 615
Reply
RE: Survey Drawings altered by lawyers

It's late, and I'm on the backside of celebrating my best-ever golf score, but how did he alter your survey?Seems like he just made reference.78 BTW

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1195
Topic
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 17
Views: 1089
Reply
RE: Would you survey out of a "toaster"?

What would you say to your boss if he handed you the keys to one of those spacious beauties?My reply would be: Where's my site today, Boss?I once work...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys

spledeus, post: 426127, member: 3579 wrote: In these cases, it is rare for an attorney to help amicably and expediently resolve the situation. They a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying adjoiners

I have declined this particular project.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1273
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

JPH, post: 425520, member: 6636 wrote: I'm with JB. I had a similar situation which was determined to be two side-lines by one town official before c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

thebionicman, post: 425490, member: 8136 wrote: I'm betting we are closer than you think.If the ordinance is ambiguous I build my case and take it to ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

Dug this up too, by Gary Kent.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

Here's another way to consider the issue:Let's say you make a zoning determination for your client and, as an advocate for your client, you make a cal...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

thebionicman, post: 425468, member: 8136 wrote: We also review fact patterns and issue opinions. If you have the education and experience to make the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Side or rear?

Let your local planning department make the call and have them put it in writing. Show their decision on the plat and reference the letter.A misrepres...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't swing a knife like I used to.

My golf game is so bad I got an injury from another sport. Namely tennis elbow. Advice from doc..."fix your f....ing swing".This helped a lot...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 968
Reply
Reply
RE: Going solo

1) Work hard to build up a cash reserve. A couple of years ago I slipped off a step at my house and completely severed my patellar tendon. That result...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 40