AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jawja
jawja
@jawja
Free
Joined: May 25, 2017 5:49 pm
Topics: 30 / Replies: 117
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 902
Reply
RE: Does Civil 3D provide value to the typical surveyor?

But again it is not C3D.?ÿ It is C3D plus something.?ÿ C3D can be great survey software, if you add Carlson Survey to it.?ÿ But it is not on it's own....

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EFB use in Georgia.

Was looking at putting Cefb, the windows mobile version on my DC6 for doing route surveys where coordinates are not needed in the field.?ÿ Run topo, h...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Subpoena Duces Tecum

The phrase to remember when you get to court when they attempt to elicit testimony:?ÿ I am not prepared to testify to this subject as I am here under ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Civil 3D provide value to the typical surveyor?

One last thing: someone pointed to the ability to import LiDAR data into C3D as a benefit.?ÿ That benefit has been gone for 2 product years now, since...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson importing Microstation DGN file

Actually, it is not ENTIRELY true that points do not reside in the DGN. In the past, inroads or Geopak were the point handlers with planimetrics (no s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: EFB use in Georgia.

Yes, it is used by FDOT and worked very well.?ÿ Basically, in an overly simplified explanation.?ÿ Think of it as an electronic field notes.?ÿ Not inte...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1264
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 428
Reply
RE: Marking bounday every 100 ft

Jim, believe me that I read it thoroughly.?ÿ This agency calls for T post every 500 across fields. Went with distance one of our other offices said th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Marking bounday every 100 ft

Running lines traditionally so approximate line will be cut out with trav pts down cut line.?ÿ Contract specifies how agency wants line marked and max...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1077
Reply
RE: Exporting gsi from Leica Sprinter 250m

Yes, I have tried reading the manual, smart ***.?ÿ Those directions are for transferring with the piece of crap telephone to usb cord.?ÿ Look at the l...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS + Windows 7 + September 1st = Website Errors

Submitted 5 this weeks to opus projects just fine on a win7 box.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1634
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 434
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 443
Reply
Reply
RE: Almost new COMNAV T300

I have a controller with Field genius that I can sell separately.?ÿ I will pull some pics when I get in this PM. ?ÿ If you are interested in the contr...

8 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 605
Page 1 / 8