AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jason-graves
jason-graves
@jason-graves
Free
Joined: February 8, 2015 5:57 pm
Topics: 19 / Replies: 118
Topic
9 years ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1109
Reply
RE: I guess I'm the "lowballer" this time

Just because he jumped on your price doesnƒ??t make you a low baller. Maybe the time has finally come where other Surveyors are charging properly. Now...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 27
Views: 1676
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

I started a business a little over 4 years ago. I had started purchasing equipment a little at a time about 8 months before that. I rented a robot for...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 622
Reply
RE: Washington State?

Jason Graves, post: 436272, member: 9531 wrote: Anyone here licensed in Washington? I have a client asking for someone to complete an ALTA/NSPS Title...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 976
Topic
Replies: 189
Views: 4851
Reply
RE: Drone Shopping - What Kind of Tablet do I need?

I would look at the flight software that you plan on using. For instance Datumate's flight software will only work on an iPad. And you will either nee...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure about my old RC-2RII Topcon remote working?

You could also try getting some semi-liquid conductive material on the handle, sometimes a little dimple forms after years of use. No-ox-id is one bra...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure about my old RC-2RII Topcon remote working?

I would suggest that if you try the above mentioned items and it doesn't work, then open up the case of the RC remote and ensure that the infrared is ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Kentucky conference

StLSurveyor, post: 414133, member: 7070 wrote: I will be going to Arkansas this year for my inaugural conference as a freshly minted PS down yonder.Co...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 487
Reply
RE: Urban Tools Recommendations

I have this angle grinder. And a drill to match and share batteriesSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Urban Tools Recommendations

Cordless angle grinder, cordless hammer drill, good masonry bit (more important than the drill), scribe, disto, plastic brush (for brushing away dirt)...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Google Earth geo-referencing getting better?

Would it not be with the time and money to rent a base and receiver? There are places that will ship them to you to rent? You could tie in quite a few...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics is Hard

Delete this post and go! [emoji23]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: It's New Plotter Time...

Like Jimmy I own the HP T520 with the stand and expanded memory. I am a small company and use it, almost, exclusively for printing ALTA surveys. The c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello RPLS

I have a GEOMAX zenith 25 GPS unit. I mostly use it as a base nowadays. Even when it was my network rover it was nice. I've had it for a 3 years now. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Opus question

Indiana...IC 25-21.5-1-7"Practice of surveying"(b) Professional services provided under the practice of surveying include consultation, investigation,...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 7