Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Myself, I would not rely on a consultant. I'd try to figure it out with the amount of information available on line. There should be a fair amount of ...
Can you ask for early retirement? Or ride LD2005 until such date?Your story reminds me of a Utah farmer beamed to the streets of Manila. Major migrati...
You Cannot Run A Business And Be An Employee> It is my understanding that your employer will still carry the liability of your side projects. Ev...
0.15' H and V ?I like my check shots to be within equipment specs but I agree, In this here case, 0.15 isn't much of an issue. Not a great check shot,...
I would suggest you also look at Leica Disto D8 as an additional measuring instrument to your total station. The built in inclinometer is very handy f...
> It's been six months, and I miss Trimble gear everyday. So many little bells and whistles, didn't realize how much I'd miss them."The sun is shin...
A couple of things.Norman's route is a good idea but it is critical that you don't bust your HI for that first setup that you will send to OPUS. If yo...
Maybe - but through the Leica pipeline. People, you buy a $25,000 piece of equipment, get the batteries from the dealer, spend a few extra dollars if ...
As others said, get the metadata from the source before going too far. Be careful if the builders are constructing from both end and joining at mid-po...
He wants to sell all items as a first choice, crew 1 gear, crew 2 gear. If no buyer for totality of items that make up each crew kit (sold together or...
Any good, cheap surveyors out there10K ebee?
Charge for the GNSS, don't charge for pick up / delivery time (that's your cost if you do not have that tool in your 2015 toolbox) but include travel ...
> I absolutely love our GPT3003W.> > After ten years in the field, with biennial servicing, the only thing we need to do is do the vertical c...
Even if he did, I think it is a good number for a first year in business.
> You may want to brush up on Total Staion errorsIsn't it unfortunate to make a spelling mistake when we provide advice to our pears... 😉
Expect 50 % Vertical Versus Circular At BestAbout curvature
Many construction surveyors make top wages. Way up there. Why is that?
The guys mention a very good resources book, here's the link:Construction surveying and layout