AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Rendezvous 2017 Registration Materials Now Available

I'm in...if only to hear a presentation by the world famous Don Poole

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rude treatment by customer service at MicroSurvey-Star*Net

Norman Oklahoma, post: 432718, member: 9981 wrote: These are Canadians we are taking about. Rude Canadians?I've seen a Canadian get pretty peeved when...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should have had a survey...?

Edward Reading, post: 432654, member: 132 wrote: "I believed my realtor. They're the ones that are supposed to be there for me to tell me the truth ab...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OREGON STATE BOARD IS FEATURED IN GEORGE WILL'S SYNDICATED COLUMN

John Hamilton, post: 432520, member: 640 wrote: I find it ridiculous that a person cannot say they are an engineer if they don't have a PE even if the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone bought this book?

Brad Ott, post: 431956, member: 197 wrote: No, but (detour warning) just yesterday my pastor told me about this short story by Leo Tolstoy:How much la...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Has anyone bought this book?

Tommy Young, post: 431957, member: 703 wrote: I just bought it. There were four copies available at amazon when I bought it this morning...now there ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1074
Reply
RE: Why would you do this?

R.J. Schneider, post: 431913, member: 409 wrote: We changed a flat tire over a dead possum a few days back. Does that count ?? Livin' the dream

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why would you do this?

paden cash, post: 431863, member: 20 wrote: Maybe I'm the only one that does this, but I keep an empty large dishwashing soap container in the truck f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Lifecycle

Loyal, post: 431848, member: 228 wrote: Out in the sticks?WOW, you Eastern guys have a different conception of "out in the sticks."Round these parts t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Lifecycle

zammo, post: 430454, member: 9087 wrote: You need to also consider the availability of spare parts as well. We've been caught out with scenario's wher...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Slightly out of date and probably clueless

Slightly out of date and probably cluelessI thought this was going to be a Jeopardy themed threadA: Who is Susan Sarandon?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Franklin County family repels surveyors with help of Sheriff's office

VA LS 2867, post: 431526, member: 1444 wrote: Glad I'm not in that part of the state.Atlantic Coast Pipeline is heading your way..I think they are pla...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Franklin County family repels surveyors with help of Sheriff's office

BlitzkriegBob, post: 431502, member: 9554 wrote: I believe this is Brad Ott's territory.Did Brad move to Virginia?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Potential pitfalls of scaling cad drawing for client?

jim.cox, post: 431347, member: 93 wrote: Might I politely suggest that this is but one of the many advantages of the metric system...Well yes, but tha...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is it so difficult....

Looking at the CAD files today for a small subdivision that specifies a certain standard curb on grade inlet from the state highways design manual. T...

9 years ago
Page 98 / 287