Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Dave Karoly, post: 433987, member: 94 wrote: Coffee is my real vice, I love coffee.A while back an acquaintance turned me on the the fact that some of...
I drank a lot in my younger days; first in college, then I spent a lot of time in my early 20's playing league/club rugby...and that is a subculture t...
Brian Allen, post: 433741, member: 1333 wrote: Or, you drill and epoxy a dimpled disc into the top of it so you can record a measurement to a precise ...
Sergeant Schultz, post: 433763, member: 315 wrote: Wait...Can you really divine the pedigree of that stake from the inch or so that we see exposed in ...
Follow the link to the company's website (you have to translate from Italian). They're not surveyors, its an archaeology firm in the Italian Alps tha...
If the intent was for the test taker to do all the calculations without access to programs on calculators, then the testing administrators should ban ...
Hey...it's one of my childhood athletic heros...[MEDIA=youtube]f0BCvV0oX9o[/MEDIA]
One of the biggest cluserf@&#s I ever had to deal with was to come in behind another firm that laid out 250+/- anchor bolt for three material silo...