AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How about a philosophical debate

Just A. Surveyor, post: 438963, member: 12855 wrote: and nearly all of them are made elsewhere, Malaysia, Hungary, etc.. so they are contracting out a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I

I suspect that no one cares about the shoddy commitment because they are using the surveyor for qa/qc and every mistake you point out on the face of t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Measured Angle for Field Notes

Field Dog, post: 439057, member: 9186 wrote: BS 000-00-00FS 218-14-19FS 38-14-17BS 179-59-57DC corner angle says 218-14-20218-14-19 minus 00-00-00 = 2...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

paden cash, post: 439030, member: 20 wrote: Paden Cash: Professional surveyor, amateur satirist and bumbling social outcast.You left out: Bon Vivant, ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a philosophical debate

Trimble also owns CrainA few random ramblings... When I was purchasing for a large engineering company I bought everything Leica; instrument, heavy d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: and here's exactly why i don't trust measured=record (or, don't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter)

paden cash, post: 438875, member: 20 wrote: Makes me wonder what Kent has written on the sweatband of his straw hat.....;)"Manuals? Texans don't need ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: and here's exactly why i don't trust measured=record (or, don't bullsh*t a bullsh*tter)

flyin solo, post: 438871, member: 8089 wrote: lesson here: if you're gonna half-ass your professional responsibility, you might want to at least check...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

Steve Emberson, post: 438846, member: 181 wrote: 1. Clearing limits2. Control network to localize system3. Any staking they need for curb or utilities...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Spite Strip

Holy Cow, post: 438735, member: 50 wrote: The simple solution is to have no streets ending at exteriors of the subdivision except where essential to m...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Door and/or Mailbox Hangers

Kent McMillan, post: 438658, member: 3 wrote: told them all that they should wire the money to paden cash to establish an implied contract that he wou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ping, File, Sand, Grind, or Wire Wheel Aluminum Caps

Warren Smith, post: 438582, member: 9900 wrote: What's a forge without a foundry?I've heard good things about the foundry here 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ping, File, Sand, Grind, or Wire Wheel Aluminum Caps

eapls2708, post: 438581, member: 589 wrote: walk local RR tracks on the weekends to find loose spikes.I'm only supposed to collect the loose spikes? U...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Ping, File, Sand, Grind, or Wire Wheel Aluminum Caps

eapls2708, post: 438574, member: 589 wrote: We're surveyors, genetically wired to not factor in the value of time for non-billable tasks.I've started ...

9 years ago
Page 91 / 287