AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Property, James E. Krier, Gilbert Law Summaries...

Dave Karoly, post: 440351, member: 94 wrote: I wonder what William tweeted after the Battle of Hastings? Cooked Godwinson. Worst defeat ever. No hack...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Property, James E. Krier, Gilbert Law Summaries...

Dave Karoly, post: 440345, member: 94 wrote: He also covers the history all the way back to William the Conqueror so you know the background of why th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acre ALTA with topo

Chris Bouffard, post: 440244, member: 12313 wrote: I work in a town where the population is exploding. Since 1990 the population has gone form 45,00...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1879 Land Grant Corner

Tom Adams, post: 440126, member: 7285 wrote: Precisely!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1879 Land Grant Corner

paden cash, post: 440034, member: 20 wrote: cer?útain??s?rtn/adjectiveadjective: certain known for sure; established beyond doubt.synonyms: unquesti...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it just me or do I feel law enforcement and news agencies think they can break all the UAS rules

Probably flown by those same off duty state troopers I see driving to the barracks in the morning at 90 mph

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Right of Ways Conveyed via Strip Description

Tom Adams, post: 439804, member: 7285 wrote: How is the centerline of the road any better than the ROW Monuments? Didn't the same jackleg road builde...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Right of Ways Conveyed via Strip Description

Andy Bruner, post: 439798, member: 1123 wrote: Being set by laborers and not verified by a surveyor does not inspire confidence.A 4" x 4" concrete pos...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Now I have seen it all

Kris Morgan, post: 439780, member: 29 wrote: Well I'll be! I didn't know that. Color me wrong!Whenever something just seems counter intuitive: Louisia...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Most Excellent Bearing Basis Note

Loyal, post: 439502, member: 228 wrote: An example of PLSS "field notes" from 1872, concerning "variation" and local attraction.Scribblings of a barel...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retracing Right of Ways Conveyed via Strip Description

Rankin_File, post: 439483, member: 101 wrote: *starts popcorn

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Most Excellent Bearing Basis Note

Kent McMillan, post: 439350, member: 3 wrote: That system began in 1837 with the opening of the Texas GLOBunch of johnny-come-lately's...in these part...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Snootiness

Hi-staker, post: 439442, member: 8208 wrote: You guys really should learn how to use the "ignore" feature. It makes for peaceful, pompous free surfing...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Snootiness

FL/GA PLS., post: 439424, member: 379 wrote: I cannot participate because I work in PLLSia and am thus considered "just plain stupid"Thank God I'm lic...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

RE: rtn subscription feesI'm no tax attorney, but I believe that RTN subscriptions can be treated as normal operating expenses and therefore are 100% ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's Mishap....

Dave Karoly, post: 438158, member: 94 wrote: Nate is so traumatized he didn't tell about the Javad session in great detail. I'm sure Javad is working...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a philosophical debate

Dave Karoly, post: 439171, member: 94 wrote: Who makes the robots that make the stuff? Ironically, the Swiss

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a philosophical debate

Holy Cow, post: 439161, member: 50 wrote: Babies and pregnant women might argue with that final sentence.Let them argue; anyone who would refer to a b...

9 years ago
Page 90 / 287