AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: GeoMax ZDL700 Digital Level Series

On Geomax in general...for a lot of surveyors that do mostly boundary and residential land development/construction work, the technology level of the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax ZDL700 Digital Level Series

John Hamilton, post: 438536, member: 640 wrote: Geomax is part of Hexagon, which also includes Leica. I don't know if there is any sharing of informat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Brand X survey monuments

thebionicman, post: 438269, member: 8136 wrote: 7 hundredths plus 50 ppm rpt. You cant get that with paint dots.The survey firm of Seurat, Signac &...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Button magnets

thebionicman, post: 438214, member: 8136 wrote: For larger monuments I use the plastic covered color code magnets used by BLM. Cheap magnets deteriora...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pic in the Oculus.

Holy Cow, post: 438006, member: 50 wrote: We don't use phrases such as "several floors below..." out here in flat-as-a-pancake land. The closest thin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Yesterday's mishap

Dave Karoly, post: 437954, member: 94 wrote: Nothing is ever as easy as it looks.You obviously didn't go to high school with the same cheerleaders I d...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

paden cash, post: 437943, member: 20 wrote: I still have my fav..Black Sabbath 1972 World Tour. I stole it from a roommate. ;)I think I still have a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA pricing...

flyin solo, post: 437874, member: 8089 wrote: first rule is no number without a confirmed list of checked table a itemsIn that case I just give 'em a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Loyal, post: 437836, member: 228 wrote: A tad pricey, but made in Wyoming!I don't think I've ever wanted anything in my life as much as I now want one...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

John Putnam, post: 437869, member: 1188 wrote: The Range Rover was cursed by Lucas.A short behind the dash caused my '79 Spitfire to ignite on I-5 hal...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Richard Imrie, post: 437829, member: 11256 wrote: Ford Flex looks like a stretched Range Rover, but great interior?:I ran solo out of a 2002 land Rove...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Just A. Surveyor, post: 437821, member: 12855 wrote: It's a shame they don't still make the AWD Chevy Astro Van.[MEDIA=youtube]ZpKzSQggeLU[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA pricing...

Tommy Young, post: 437808, member: 703 wrote: I'd give a price but some holier-than-thou surveyor from some other part of the country will type a 5000...

9 years ago
Page 92 / 287