AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: NSPS What are they doing?

John Hamilton, post: 447547, member: 640 wrote: One thing the NSPS is working on that many may not be aware of is a bid to host the FIG 2022 Congress ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your perspective? TED talk by Conrad Wolfram

MathTeacher, post: 447088, member: 7674 wrote: A second one is, if you can't do it by hand, how can you trust the computer do it correctly?When is "do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Used surveyor stamp-Ebay

When I got my original Maryland seal I had to email the company I bought it from a copy of my license. The last two I just filled in my name and lice...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Used surveyor stamp-Ebay

Tom Adams, post: 447021, member: 7285 wrote: Could someone want it because they new the surveyorHoly Cow in 3...2...1

9 years ago
Reply
RE: CALS ƒ??50thƒ? Annual Meeting / North East Surveying States Conference! November 3-4, 2017

Looks like the Saturday session on stone walls is very timely. 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost my touch

MightyMoe, post: 446614, member: 700 wrote: I saw a few other ones in the area, old buildings, zero lot lines, I'd imagine it's not too difficult to s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost my touch

flyin solo, post: 446604, member: 8089 wrote: that would be the department of cheap nationwide ALTAs: I like the 800 number on the "monument"...stay c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Boulder, Colorado surveyors

Andy Nold, post: 446470, member: 7 wrote: I'm estimating $1550 in travel related expenses.$100...weed$450...gas & lodging$1,000....junk food

9 years ago
Page 83 / 287