Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Mark Mayer, post: 448488, member: 424 wrote: Indeed, there was a time when the 2 where not separate systems. That time has passed.Not entirely
Lee D, post: 448443, member: 7971 wrote: I was in the field the last two days in 90 degree heat, it's highly overrated.90 here today...75 tomorrow; de...
+1 for using Sonotube
Randy Rain, post: 448324, member: 35 wrote: CSV files are most certainly data, they are not "RAW data"Data is "raw" by definition; when data is "cooke...
Folks around here have been getting stakes (plus pipe, rebar, and precast monuments) from the same family business for over sixty years now.
Brad Ott, post: 448211, member: 197 wrote: Where do you buy your small order survey stakes on line?First GPS, then robotics, and now you can apparentl...
I hopelessly vitiated my results once, but the physician prescribe an ointment that cleared them right up.
Mark Mayer, post: 448085, member: 424 wrote: friendly neighborhood big box hardware storeOxymoron alert
Q: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office?A: Pick-up truck and/or Jeep depending on what vehicle the data collector is in 😉
Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 447689, member: 4512 wrote: I have no opinion on this matter, nor do I have any advice or insight to offer. I just felt ...
Gene Kooper, post: 447649, member: 9850 wrote: IMHO other than the initial training module, it only deals with the PLSSMy experience was that the CFed...