AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: $200 CA LOT SURVEY

Recorded or not, $200? In Los Angeles? But I don't move off the freakin' lily pad for less than $500.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the saddle again. (the Lawton Blog)

> I haven't seen dirt in about 5 weeksWell, this ain't gonna help:NWS New York, NYPoint Forecast: Orange CT41.28°N 73.01°WWednesday Night: Snow. Lo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: If I was a lawyer, I'd be ashamed.

>If I was a lawyer, I'd be ashamed.No you wouldn't. The three year law school process is designed to systematically remove the ability to feel asha...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a good, durable light

Try thisor this if you think you might need 26 million candlepower.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying on the Radio

> Have you ever had the pleasure of hearing Mr. Sumner speak? I found him to be very entertaining....It's hereditary, Curt's dad was a preacher in ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter Blew Up!

[flash width=480 height=385

16 years ago
Reply
RE: forgery and title

> How many police officers should one need to shoot in the act of defending against eviction before the AP claim ripens?That will be handled by the...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Just got back

> Spiro Agnew said it.William Safire wrote it.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Idiot Certification

> No cubicle here. I have four walls, a ceiling and a DOOR on my office.How about windows?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Conference

> My first real speaking engagement -- I am not good in front of large crowds, so when you arrive, I'll be the one cowering in the corner.Two thing...

16 years ago
Page 278 / 287