AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Procedure for measuring Height of Instrument

Sorry Boundary...> THIRD, too many “Land” Surveyors get caught up in this “expert measurers are bad” tripe that floats around. AmenIt often seems t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Site vs sight

> What do you call a topo without elevations?Planimetric Survey

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year statute of repose

Back to the original question> The reason I bring this up is because I've been thinking about it lately. Does this short time period really serve ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year statute of repose

MarylandCode of Maryland RegulationsArticle 7. Courts and Judicial ProceedingsTitle 5. Limitations, Prohibited Actions, and ImmunitiesSection 112§ 5-1...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 year statute of repose

Laws Are Supposed To Serve The Public, Not The Profession> Now the statute of repose might be construed to allow a miss-set corner marker to remain...

16 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: ACSM Convention

> I was going to make my submittal, but noticed the same thing. They also dropped any remuneration for taking the time to prepare and present the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ACSM Convention

> I was planning to submit an abstract proposal to speak at ACSM this year, but my review of the abstract and presentation requirements appears to ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Any one heading to Africa?

Come on, how about a nice little railway bridge construction job?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone familiar with HP 35 with Hydrology pac?

This is actually faster than an electronic calculator:Feild's Hydrologic Calculator

16 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Survey USA March 19 2011

> I like the idea of showing others what we do but I think that it could much farther reaching impact if it was concentrated on what we need, and s...

16 years ago
Page 277 / 287