Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
I sense a huge investment opportunityWon't be an IPO anytime soon. Philip Falcone is the money behind LightSquared, and he has deep pockets. They'v...
Whatever they are, they're pretty common. According to GPS World the FAA issued 54 of the same type advisories in 2010, mostly in the White Sands are...
> This is a real gamechanger.The real gamechanger will be in about 5 years when there are enough satellites broadcasting the L5 signal (an open sig...
From the article:on January 26th, waiving many of their standard procedures, the FCC gave conditional approval to LightSquared’s proposalFrom Aviation...
Probably sucks more for the foreclosed.Warning, language for grown ups[flash width=640 height=390
In the past (someone correct me if I'm wrong) what ESRI has done is once you've registered for the user conference and have a "user conference id" you...
>We NEVER stamped a plan or called it a survey.> It was a Mortgage Inspection Sketch with a report attached.Interesting how the regulations vary...
"SURVEYOR" Title Services - WE should be seeing this> The MS Association of Prof. Surveyors had their yearly conference just last week. Major contr...
> has anyone seen thisYup. I've also seen help wanted ads for them hiring surveyors, field crews and drafters.
> It might be a chance for the industry to become self regulating like the lawyers are. Along with surveyors in most other countries.I have $500 fo...