AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Surveying Literature

Well d@mn, apparently you never know who you'll run into around here

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1253
Reply
RE: Older Metes & Bounds Surveys

Pretty much the same as Cee Gee. I can usually find enough evidence of the old boundaries to work with the angular relationship between the lines rath...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Pincushion Effect by Jeff Lucas...

> How else do we deal with work like this? How else do we get through to these people?[flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Improved Measuring Capabilities?

Come on Gary> Yesterday i watched in amazement as a county employee set tow control points using VRS. > > Hand held, 5 sec of data and that w...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: applying state, federal, & case law

> Case law. I am stumped. What do they mean? What am I missing? What should I read?Easy. In Maryland, for example, if you've:Made a boundary determ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: State R/W and corner destruction

> Whisper very loudly "THEFT" in the ears of the project engineer and your local elected officials !I don't know about up north, but down here, "TH...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you settle?

> Not sure how you could put a lien on the property when your client was a third party with no contract to purchase? In this situation I believe yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can Adverse Possession Run Against A Foreclosing Bank ?

> Two words: Trust Deed.Three words: Lien Theory State. We don't need no stinkin' Deed of Trust to give us permission to reside on our own property...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Remonumentation Project

> Maryland has a Maryland Geological Survey publication (MARYLAND GEOLOGICAL SURVEY 509) which documents the establishment of many of the meridians...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Remonumentation Project

Dave> I have accumulated a lot of old pictures related to surveying. Here's one supposedly of a mag sta near DC. I haven't found any information ...

15 years ago
Page 258 / 287