AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Vacation guilt

> And the kicker is we are not even that busy right now.For me that makes it even worse, worrying that a shot at a big project might come up while ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2003 typo????

> Which reminds me of the old days, telling the IM to turn 89-59-60.I remember the DOS C&G software would sometimes spit angles like that out i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Residential lot over a State line

Hey...> back off the small state jokes pal!!!:-) 😛 :-PQuit being so sensitive, you're bigger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined.

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 487
Reply
RE: I Want One!

> Yeah it does do orthophotography. As to the height restrictions, according to the guys from the company that demo'd yesterday, as long as you st...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I Want One!

Thanks, Tom> Could we be putting photogrammetry into the toolbox of every workaday land surveyor?I hope so. I saw a system at Intergeo last year (I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I Want One!

Thanks, TomI believe the FAA is currently rewriting the regulations concerning commercial use of UAVs and is planning on having the new regs out somet...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope Monitoring

I'd avoid hubs like the plague (at least there I work) because I would be afraid of "noise" from freeze/thaw heave corrupting the data.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Concerns about PA-PLS policies

More power to them!> I have come to believe that the best ceu/pdh presenters are located in your own state. The exception are the folks at NGS who...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Concerns about PA-PLS policies

FWI: PA-PLS is an group recently formed by surveyors unhappy with the policies of the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors which has been in existen...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: after work

if you like black bush?[flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Page 252 / 287