AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: after work

if you like black bush?> There has to be a joke in there somewhere =)There was, right after it was posted Okay Wendell, I'm ready to take my punish...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ailments of the old fieldguy

Between the Plavix and daily baby aspirins, sometimes I bruise in a stiff breeze

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments in Paved Driveways (New Subdivision)

Try These> I use these for setting in pavement. They are only 4.5" long though. > > If the "CT" in the original posters name stands for Conn...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The best E-Reader?

I just bought a Nook color a couple of hours ago. I played with both the Nook & the Kindle first. Some folks prefer the E-ink screen, but I've spe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One of many of my favorite Quotes

> Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. >Albert Einstein ...Actually there is no evidence attribut...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One of many of my favorite Quotes

The Lucas EffectI'm a 25% of the way into The Pincushion Effect and an 100% conflicted about it . To start off, I'm a reader of his column and a subsc...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA

> "anything that is anywhere near a flood zone we automatically indicate is IN a designated zone so we can get more people paying into the system.....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ways an attempted conveyance can fail

> Grantee is not legally able to accept ownership.........minor, insane, etc.My understanding is that in these cases the Grantee has the ability to...

15 years ago
Page 253 / 287