AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Best Surveying Nail

> Can you share some pictures of more details of what a black concrete nail is? I also don't have any idea on 60d nails for traverse stations.Mason...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: CENTERLINE OF PRISM...MAP LABEL?

Your canal may vary...Colloquially "prism" is used around here to define the area between the tops of bank, but based on research I did a few years ba...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who make hiring decisions...

I may be the exception rather than the rule, but when I reviewed a resume (or interviewed a candidate) I probably spent less than 1/3 of the time eval...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What if the iPhone became a high precision GPS device

What's Going to Happen When High-Accuracy GPS is Cheap?Today’s GPS dual-frequency receivers (L1/L2) can achieve a high level of accuracy (1 cm) in a s...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggested costs

> The notion that we price our service based on our cost to provide that service is very wrong. We need to get away from pricing based on cost and...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Huge Solar Eruption Sparks Strongest Radiation Storm in 7 Ye

> A powerful solar eruption is expected to blast a stream of charged particles toward Earth tomorrow (Jan. 24), as the strongest radiation storm si...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The Lawton Blog. (end of week two back to work)

> Two Beavers, six pigs, man with a gun and a herd of elk. What a day at work! > ...I made the serious mistake of wearing long johns and much to...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: YOL #5: Nice Guns

Your Other Left: Since 2011 North America's most popular homoerotic surveyor related cartoon 😉

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Any surveyors from North Carolina?

> Getcha some Rebel Yell, Leflur.> I prefer Makers Mark or Dickel.> > Rickmmmmmmm Maker's Mark

15 years ago
Reply
RE: All right, I give up!

Send 'em a nasty letter, maybe they'll cut you a check to refund your subscription.;-) Seriously I know of a least one magazine that would love to pub...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Poll - Non Traditional Students ?

> A/ traditional, Traditional in the sense that I attended a four year school right after High School> B/ non-traditional Non-traditional in the...

15 years ago
Page 245 / 287