AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: E & O Question

> Disirregardless of the above, I still use the word.................;-)Because offending schoolmarmish grammarians gives me unboundless joy; I've ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

> I've always hated the non-word 'irregardless" because i can't understand what it means. Is it the opposite of regardless? or a stronger more em...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: E & O Question

The Oxford English Dictionary categorizes it as "nonstandard" rather than "incorrect" meaning that it is an acceptable colloquialism, not a "non word"...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Warning signs on resumes

>Any 'warning signs' you have picked up on?1. Resume hand written on Zig-Zag paper2. Previously worked at LandPro Surveying and Mapping (you always...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: .

Typical...another anti-Cadite post from Bob

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating Property Pins based on Location Drawing/Plat Drawin

> Their price might also be based on having more information than which state the parcel is located in. I would not be so quick to throw the assert...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating Property Pins based on Location Drawing/Plat Drawin

> The company that did the original survey wants $3K to come out and re-set the pins!!!!!The reason the original company wants 3K to survey your lo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Associated with Fraud in Commercial Real Estate

> From the information supplied by the surveyor, the title insurance company writes the actual title insurance policy including any defects found b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Steve Jobs spinning?

> I'm glad you're not iRate.:-) > > DonThat was quite iMaginative

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Dealing in Cash

Currency transaction report

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FIrst Time selling anything in the internet (HOUSE)

You're selling it?I figured you'd keep the place since it looks like an inconspicuous out of the way spot to rendezvous with Snoop's red-hot smoking w...

15 years ago
Forum
Page 244 / 287