Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
> ...and just exploded the crap out of the points...Hey, you're not impressing anybody with the academic jargon 😉
From what I've seen, the surveying companies that have scanning capabilities here in the U.S. fall into two categories: those that use it ancillary to...
> Does RPLS have rights to the archives as well as POB?I don't believe there is any separate business entity known as "RPLS" or, for that matter, "...
> he's a luddite....o.O
I'm guessing Euclid.
No one starts a fight over an inch of land; the inch of land is just another weapon to use in an existing fight.
> The only thing that I will caution you about is to beware of the Deed of Trust not matching the actual transferring deed. The bank may take it as...
Learn something new every dayI didn't know that was Larry Holmes nickname (ethnically I was more of a Jerry Quarry/Gerry Cooney fan); the Easton Assas...
> You will most likely get some comments from the Easton Assassin.:-|Didn't the Easton Assassin lose to Bruno Sammartino in a title match back in '...
> is hard on the eyes after a while...But finding stones set in the 1730's more than makes up for it. 🙂
> Will this go through some sort of review? You might go ahead and dedicate a full 40' strip to the county (The recordation of the plat acting as a...