AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: What is it called?

IRS 20 Point Checklist for 1099 WorkersSpecific factors that are used by the IRS in determining whether an individual is an employee (W-2) or an indep...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

> I am located in mid-central Calisota. So that's why you're all ducked-up 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apportionment Question

Apportionment Question>I'm suspicious> I don't think this is a "real" question/post....> > Wikipedia says;> "Lex mercatoria (from the L...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD

> True, but I'd rather pay $20 a year for a surveyors magazine with some good surveying articles in it.I believe American Surveyor was initially fo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Staking Foundations

Typically - like Joe the Surveyor for typical "tract" houses; like Foggyidea for more complicated custom homes.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting house building corners with GPS

> [sarcasm]I use GPS to set anchor bolts as well...never had a problem[/sarcasm]Why the sarcasm.I was once brought in to QA/QC a project where the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting house building corners with GPS

The way I see it, on every construction project there is a variable "positional error budget". From the stake out, to the footer lay out, to the found...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 7th Ammendment

Here's my guess.There is a movement amongst anti-eminent domain activists to claim that any government taking outside the confines of a jury trial is ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Google earth photos

Where Bing really excels is the "Birds Eye View".

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Google earth photos

> BING Maps seem to have pretty sharp images.That's because Microsoft had the forethought to purchase the industry leading firm producing digital a...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: To Late

> You can bill but it's just a waste of time and paper. Not necessarily. If you use accrual rather than cash accounting there is the possibility y...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Very rude loan person

About six months ago some high school age kids come to the door passing out information about their church. Part of the conversation I overhear goes l...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting into law school w/ a surveying degree

> My question is: with the electives that I still have to take in the course of finishing my surveying degree, are there any classes anyone could r...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad's "Aditorial" in American Surveyor.....

> :-@ :bad:> > His opening paragraph translated..... " I have been reflecting on events related to the GPS interference issue and LightSquare...

14 years ago
Page 241 / 287